Henna is an exquisite, intricate art form in which the human body is an open canvas. Henna is seductive, unique and mysterious. Anyone who experiences henna firsthand will indeed be captivated by its exotic and infinite beauty.
Party henna is the perfect way to help celebrate many of life’s special events including: weddings, bachelorette parties, baby showers, birthdays, and bat mitzvahs. Our henna tattoo artists will help create striking designs that lend an exotic flavor to your event. Artists apply henna paste in patterns on people’s skin, and that will leave a temporary stain when the paste falls off. The henna stain will be orange when the paste comes off, and that stain will darken to a dark brick red or brown color in 48 hours.
For the look of Henna Tattoos without the commitment, beautiful designs called “Bindi” can be painted by hand on the face and body with Body Paint, or ‘Liquid Bling’ (also called “gilding”), glitter and mica gels made especially for the skin. Rhinestones and gems may also be added for a beautiful, jeweled effect. Bindi Body Art may last up to three days with the proper care. Henna Tattoos and Bindi Body Art are a unique and elegant addition to any party.
Henna Quick Facts:
- Henna patterns on skin last from one to five weeks.
- Henna lasts longest on palms and soles of the feet, where the skin is thicker and drier.
- Henna lasts briefly on upper arms, backs, and faces.
- Henna is NOT a tattoo. Henna patterns are not permanent.
- Henna artists DO NOT work with needles.
- Henna paste should stay on the skin for several hours or overnight for the best possible stain.
For booking information, please email Dancenhance Entertainment or call 479.871.8710 with your questions or with information regarding your event.